Wednesday, February 25, 2009

.....not sure what to say.....

I am at work currently just relaxing waiting for the day to end. I have finished all my work there isn't a thing i can do right now. So i figured i'd just blog about nothing. Life has been just a bit busy today. We are closing for our month end. I also have now discovered I am allergic to some types of air freshners in bathrooms. My throat has swelled up twice now since i've been at work with in the last week. It was only on the days that i would go into our women's restroom. Not fun. Anyways. I am looking forward to my Bible study tonight. I really enjoyed class last night. I have just started my German class last night with my two close friends Nikki and Nissa. It's great. We have a nice teacher and he's pretty easy to understand. So i have nothing else to say. => haha i know i am a weirdo i am sure all of you are wondering why on earth i even blogged this.... just one of those days....

1 comment:

  1. Only on days you went into the women's restroom, never when you went into the men's though? LOL! I'm glad your German teacher is easy to understand, unless he speaks German... right?

    ReplyDelete