Thursday, February 19, 2009

Post Vacation Blues


I am starting to miss being out of the country. I must say the world has lot's of beautiful places all you have to do is look for these places and soon you will find them. I have decided that I want to see more of the US i keep on traveling out and halfway across the world now its time to see my home country. I haven't been to some places here, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Mt Rushmore, Pittsburgh, Boston, New York, and the list goes on. There are so many beautiful places here it's time to discover them. Plus it's a little less expensive haha. I must say that being in Paris was a beautiful thing even though my experience coming home was so much of a disaster. I did enjoy the views such as this gorgeous view of Notre Dame. The bridges look amazing at night. The city is a bit dirty so to be able to see it at night helps to cover up the dirt and for you to see the beauty that lays within it's walls. I hope that many of you are able to see things like this and to discover many new places. It's so important to see these places to appreciate God even more. He has created man to help create beautiful things even though God could just speak and all of this could just exist with out our help. I must say I am happy to be home yet I would love to keep traveling. I have many goals to accomplish time to start checking off my list. HAHA enjoy the picture and may it encourage you to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment