Thursday, June 17, 2010

Frustrations

What is it about men that i seem to attract the ones that are the ones that freak out and disappear on me for no reason. I am so sick and tired of it. I don't know how i am supposed to react to these things. I am sick and tired of heart break. How come all the b****s get the good guys and all the good girls get stuck with the A** Holes? Anyone know.... please some one tell me why it's like this. I wasn't even looking for a relationship and the one i have with Brandon dropped in my lap. I was still concentrating on myself so why does this one hurt the most? OOOH I know cus for once it seemed like i found one that actually wanted me around for me. I was delirious what was i thinking... I quit. No more guys for me. I am over it. I am not gonna date anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment